Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tool # 9

1.- It is important to tie technology to the objective because through different activities and the student can demonstrate that he/she has mastered the objective or pinpoint the areas of difficulty. 2.- Students work and contribution should be always the high expectation. High expectations need to be a part of the classroom environment. 3.- I can definitely use www.learninggamesforkids.com  ; the analogy lesson in particular. Certainly, I can use some parts of the lesson units of work. In addition, I can use www.studyladder.com  ; for specific topics. I work for 30 minutes with each of my small groups. The use of technology has to be plan very carefully and ahead of each lesson because I do not have more time. I ambition to use some of these interactive websites http://wallwisher.com/ as well http://todaysmeet.com/   to differentiate instruction for my students. To work with three or four students max, helps to set expectations, participation and accountability. 4.- Animation Creator Lite and A Bee See Sight Words Free Lite. By using Animation creator Lite, I can see students making cartoons/comics as a reflection of the books or chapters already read. A Bee see Sight Words Free Lite can be helpful as a warm up vocabulary of the content of the book and topic. 5.- My students can create videos where they can retell the story. They can divide the chapters of the book and independently create their video chapter. Work together for ideas, connections and reflections before, during and after to continue improving their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment