Friday, June 8, 2012

Tool # 11


1. My favorite tools are http://todaysmeet.com/ and http://wallwisher.com/  
I can not wait to start using these tools in my book clubs and independent reading assignments.


2. My whole learning process has changed because now I am more aware of digital literacy and I am part of it as well my students and society in general. With this new vision in mind, I feel responsible for the use of technology and I want to use it with responsibility and accountability. The  change process starts with myself and it will continue through the years to come by accommodating and differentiating my students needs.


3. Yes, Before I did the 11 tools,  I did not have a clear understanding about the 21st Century learner. I do consider myself one of these learners and I am glad that my  school distric SBISD  is fully involve and committed.



2 comments:

  1. It is great to be a part of a visionary district!! Hope you had fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mrs. Perales! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete